We are very proud of our school and we expect children to have high standards of personal appearance in and around school. This helps us to maintain good attitudes to learning and encourages pride in our school. We also expect these standards to be maintained during PE lessons and when children represent the school at events offsite.
We would prefer that school sweatshirts, jumpers, cardigans, polo shirts and PE t-shirts have the school logo. Those uniform items which do not require a school logo can be purchased from any supermarket, department store or sports shop. All children will need a school book bag.
- Navy sweater, cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece (no hoodies)
- White or Blue shirt, polo shirt or blouse
- Navy or grey shorts or trousers (not jean style)
- Navy or grey pinafore dress or skirt
- Blue and white stripe or check dress (summer)
- Navy, white or grey tights or socks
- Black school shoes (no sandals/trainers or canvas shoes)
- In winter black boots may be worn but these must be plain without any embellishments.
PE Kit (Should be in School Mon-Fri)
- Sky Blue Polo Shirt/T-Shirt
- Navy Shorts/Joggers/skirts
- Trainers for outdoor use
- PE Bag
All uniform should be plain and bear no other emblems other than the school logo. We kindly ask all clothing and shoes are marked or labelled with your child’s name.
The following items are available with the school logo, which can be purchased from MySchoolWear:
- Navy sweatshirt, cardigan, sweatshirt, fleece
- Reversible fleece jacket
- White or blue polo shirt
- Light blue PE T-shirt
- PE Bags
- School Book Bags
Long hair should be tied up at all times and only stud earrings are allowed, which must be covered or removed in PE.