We are looking for two outstanding and inspiring teacher to join our professional, dedicated team of staff in our caring village school.
Sunningwell Church of England Primary School is a small school in a delightful leafy countryside setting in between Oxford and Abingdon. Our values of caring for others, positivity and achievement are paramount. These values are supported by teachers, parents, governors and children and a strong Christian ethos helps to strengthen this.
We believe in enriching experiences for our children and participate in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities and trips across the county. We have our own Forest School onsite and hold the Platinum Sports Award. We are one of the two primary schools in Oxfordshire to hold this award.
We are seeking to appoint a Part time KS1 teacher for Class 2 (Years 1 & 2) We are looking for someone who could offer 1.5 days per week in the first instance but may be able to offer some flexibility. The successful candidate would need to join us after the Easter holidays 2021and a full time Lower KS2 teacher for Class 3 (Years 3 & 4) commencing September 2021 who
· Is passionate about teaching.
· Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated professional with a flexible approach.
· Is able to inspire and motivate children to achieve high standards.
· Is willing to become fully involved in the life of the school.
· Will help to promote the ethos of the school by working in close partnership with staff, parents and pupils.
We can offer
· A stimulating environment.
· A commitment to your personal development.
· Enthusiastic and responsive children.
· A supportive, friendly team of 19 staff.
· Supportive parents and governors who value our work.
For the part time position we are looking for someone who could offer 1.5 days per week in the first instance but may be able to offer some flexibility. The successful candidate would need to join us after the Easter holidays 2021.
For more details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply on line at www.oxfordshire.gov.uk
Closing date: 5pm 21st February 2021
Interviews to be held: Online (in the first instance) 25th and 26th February 2021